Clear ID Review
CLEAR ID (Complete Live Electronic Automated Recovery) was developed by National ID Recovery (NIDR), a personal identity theft solutions company.
CLEAR ID is now available online to consumers through Guardian ID Tech, a personal identity theft solutions provider to businesses and now families and individuals.
They offer comprehensive coverage and assistance with prevention and detection of identity theft, using proprietary technology to continuously monitor and detect suspicious activity.
The company’s system has already been tested and established in other markets, including banking, retail, telecommunications, and global insurance companies as well as the US Government.
What is Protected
CLEAR ID covers 49 different types of identity theft across 10 major categories of fraud.
The 10 major categories CLEAR ID protects are:
• Loan Fraud—mortgage, home equity, car, other consumer loans, etc.
• Tax Fraud—Federal, State and Local
• Utility Fraud—new and existing services, gas, electric, wireless, Internet, etc.
• Medical Fraud—records, insurance, pharmaceuticals, prescriptions, etc.
• Employment Fraud—retirement records, professional and educational credentials, certifications, etc.
• Bank Fraud—ATM, debit card, securities, checking accounts, retirement accounts, etc.
• Credit Card Fraud—new and existing accounts, retail, bank, etc.
• Benefits Fraud—Medicare, Medicaid, disability insurance, other insurance, etc.
• Government Fraud—Social Security, state ID cards, court judgments, licenses, etc.
• Criminal Fraud—stolen wallet or purse, data theft, auto, etc.
CLEAR ID’s mean features include:
• One plan for the whole household*
• addressing pre-existing cases of identity theft
• complete restoration services
• fully recover a stolen identity in 14 days
• fraud detection on your true name and alias or fake names
• Assistance in capturing the culprits
• legal assistance
• services to replace your physical documents
CLEAR ID is now available in the continental U.S. and the Territories of Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands from Guardian ID Tech to individuals and families. The price for a single household* plan is $99.95 for a year of coverage.
You can enroll online at guardianclearid.com/sign-up/.
For more information or to make arrangements for groups of non-profit organizations and businesses, contact Mason Cutler. He can be reached by phone at +1 610.331.8079 or email at mason(at)guardianclearid(dot)com.
*One plan covers two adults along with any children under 18 living at home.
Guardian ID Tech Now Offering CLEAR ID — the Premier Identity Security Solution — to Consumers Online, November 17, 2010, Dana Wormer, http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/11/prweb4794264.htm